| engineerklub | Дата: Понедельник, 05.10.2026, 13:42 | Сообщение # 1 |
 Генералиссимус
Группа: Администраторы
Сообщений: 40272
Статус: Offline
| Иностранный язык (английский) (часть 3)_вариант Общий
I. Переведите следующие предложения, обращая внимание на условные предложения. 1. If I were you, I wouldn’t drive in the snow. 2. We would have changed our plans if we had heard the weather forecast. 3. Sandra will join us later unless she has a lot of work to do. 4. They would have helped us move house if we had asked them. 5. Unless you are busy, we’ll talk now. 6. Emma would have sent a card if she had remembered it was their anniversary. 7. If you had saved some money, you would have been able to go on holiday last year. 8. When water boils, it produces steam. 9. Unless you leave now, you’ll be late for the lecture. 10. If she hadn’t missed the bus, she would be here now. 11. If you were more sensible, you wouldn’t have spoken to your boss like that. 12. If she got back late last night, she won’t come to work today.
II. Переведите следующие предложения, обращая внимание на выразительные конструкции. 1. It was Alexander Graham Bell who invented the telephone. 2. It was Margaret Thatcher who became the first female Prime Minister of Britain. 3. He did know about the new plan of the experiment. 4. It was a student of SibSUTIS who won the competition abroad. 5. She does translate original English texts perfectly. 6. Here comes the governor of our region. 7. Let me invite all my groupmates to the concert. 8. It was Novosibirsk Opera and Ballet Theatre that won “The Golden Mask” Prize at the Theatre Festival in Moscow. 9. Never before have I seen such an exotic animal. 10. Were I you, I wouldn’t trust her. 11. Not only did they make a donation but they also promised to build a shelter for the homeless. 12. Only after she started working was she able to save some money.
СКАЧАТЬ
|
| |
|
|